I used to maintain a writing prompt blog called The Blog Propellent. It was a lot of fun and these days, fun is what we need. Every so often, I will repost former TBP or WP prompts, or maybe a new one.
Write a post! Fiction, poetry, even a true story. When you are done, include the URL address of this post in your post. Simple! All those who read this post will have a link to your post. And, all that read your post will have a link this one. More readers = more followers (so they say).
This week’s prompt:
This is one of the very first prompts I posted. I changed it up just a little bit. Create a story, or tell a true story, about work/job/career. The following are some ideas for a story:
- What was the impact of the first job held?
- What was it about the best job held that makes it stand out from the others?
- What about a job that fell short of hopes, dreams or expectations?
- The job lost: What was going on that lead to a dismissal, or what happened as a result?
- The boss, colleagues, co-workers, business partners, customers, clients, guests…What about them?